View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2016, 05:47   #149
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Look, here's the thing. That cessation of hostilties Colt offered in his post? Well, he probably shouldn't have. It might have worked a couple of weeks ago, before you were as hostile to us as all other alliances combined, but not today. In fact, 2 weeks ago, we made almost exactly such a deal with p3nguins. We traded hits for a couple of days, a mail was sent, and we all moved onto pastures new.

I tried to minimize my damage with my "maybe", but being human, you guys read the post you wanted to read and not the post you didn't. In turn, Anne read Colt's post and then your ingame mail and thought she'd get things rolling.

The killerman thing is an excuse, but I don't think we need to justify ourselves. Ascendancy is perfectly happy with the present situation. You will drop out of the top 3 long before we run out of ships. Why would we want anything to change?

For the record, you offer was fair, and if we were in different positions, I would have seriously considered accepting it. But we're not.
That's fine. This thing doesn't make sense to us so we offered to do our part to end it. We're still open to it and have stopped targeting you, so it's up to you. Cheers
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote