View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2007, 23:55   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Best 5 games you've watched this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I've grown to admire Man United's season - going from being a hateful Arsenal supporter to a genuine fan of their play. Can't stand Liverpool though.

I really wanted to see a Man U-Liverpool final, mainly because you could guarantee that Man U would trounce Liverpool - comedy at its finest.
h8r, you didnt live in the 80s, get over it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
the thought of Man U doing the treble this season would not make me happy. I want AC Milan to avenge their last defeat against Liverpool in the final.

I don't like Man U, but I respect them.

I ****ing hate Liverpool with a passion. Champions of Europe? It's a ****ing disgrace.
bitter, you have no european pedigree, get over it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Liverpool are doing well in Europe because they are quite good but not a great side. Not being a great side has worked to their advantage in the sense that since about January they have played largely free from pressure matches having been well on course for champions league qualification but nowhere near challenging from the title and being knocked out of the two cup competitions. On Wednesday, the Chelsea haters all came out of the woodwork, very little was actually said in praise for Liverpool, more was said about Chelsea and Mourinho, which to me spoke volumes.

It's hard to even grudgingly respect Liverpool's achievements considering they've faced teams that haven't had the luxury of being free from pressure and are now in a position where they can beat the top teams and become champions of europe simply because the admission of 3rd and 4th place teams into the top european competition that effectively let you hit enough points to be in a comfort zone then kick back and focus on europe while you stroll through domestic matches. Obviously this can't be reversed because it would financially break teams like Liverpool and Arsenal but I don't see that as a satisfactory way of running a competition where the also rans can profit from not being the best, which is exactly what Liverpool are doing. That's not what the European Cup should be for.

Regardless of how well Milan played yesterday, I am concerned that they won't win in Athens, because as Milan teams go, this one has a few holes in it. Their best striker can't play in Europe, Inzaghi is wonderfully inconsistent, the defence is aging and there are players like Ambrosini and Gilardino who I think don't deserve to wear the Milan shirt. The one saving grace for them is that Milan are a very angry team - they are deeply hurt by what calciopoli did to them when it was none of their business and probably want to stick a middle finger up at the world of football. It affected their form early on but they are now playing very well to get themselves back in the champions league hunt and to get themselves on the football map by right. The fact that they are channeling their anger to positive ends is something in their favour. Just like in Istanbul they will have to blow Liverpool away, except this time not choke.

Also without super Djimi Traore Liverpool have no hope anyway FFS.
potentially the worst football post ive ever read.

Liverpool have beat the probably champions of spain, the 2nd placed team in the premiership, and the champions of Holland. They now face an AC Milan side with the best player in the world who have just trounced the probable winners of the best league in the world.

If this doesnt impress you then you shouldnt watch football. You're just desperately finding reasons to rationalise your hatred for liverpool.

If they had beaten Lille, Arsenal, and Villareal or something you'd just be moaning they hadnt beaten anyone of any worth.

I'm also pretty sure that if you look at a list of Champions League winners then it will correlate mostly to teams that also won their domestic league in the same year. The fact liverpool are 3rd/4th in their league doesnt cheapen their achievement at all, it makes it all the more impressive.

Overall, try harder. Terrible.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote