View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2010, 22:06   #283
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
You cant argue on a subjective opinion like the one i stated, i also told you why i think its a change, and why its a sad change. I cant be wrong even if 6,5 billion people didnt share my opinion. If you seriously think its possible to argue on it, you suck at life. This means, find something in the thread you CAN argue about.
You are sad because the whole universe ganged on a smaller alliance, in no way competing for the #1 spot, and if I got you right, because #1 and #2 were napped.
Quote:
The sad change in planetarion history is a large block being formed to bash 1 small alliance, and totally forget the fight for #1. Even though several alliances could have tried to win. Also worth mentioning that both the top alliances NAPed eachother, and was content on farming nubs, until they joined the block against the smaller alliance. This round was spineless.
But you as an alliance, being as ruthless as you made sure to point out every other post, must have done the same; attack relentlessly, if some alliance trash-talked you, or targeted a planet of high value to you.

And anyhow, I find it weird that you feel sad about it. I thought you'd be more excited about having to fight outnumbered, and thus be challenged, rather than fighting an easy battle. Which sure should be the case if you're as ballsy as you claim to be.

It is ironic, though, how the round always turns out bad to some. It's either too easy, or too unfair. Maybe the universe should be split into two teams, say a Red team and a Blue team, with even numbers and a fair distribution of known skilled individuals to have a round that wouldn't end being either too easy, unfair, or plain sad.

I'm only trying to say, and I hope I managed to express that albeit faintly, that it's just not supposed to be sad, unfair or easy.. It should be fun. Else, you're wasting your time.

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote