View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 12:48   #35
BlackDog
ND's Honourary Welshman

BlackDog is on a distinguished road
Re: The Secret of NewDawns "success"

Smudge, it is really none of your business whatsoever who we target, when we target them, and how many fleets we send at them. Bashing? I've heard this sort of tripe for about 5 rounds (and back when I played r4) and frankly, I'm sick of it.

I agree wholeheartely with relig and gate on this, in that, if we hit other alliances people winge about blocking, and if we target a gal (which coincidentally was chosen as a target for one or more other alliances on the same night) we get shouted at for "n00b bashing".

Incidentally, if this raid is the one i'm thinking about, i was piggybacked by 4 non ND fleets. You seriously think we're stupid enough to launch 4 fleets, same eta at the same target for the best part of 100 rocks?! I think not my good man.

Furthermore, why are people so obsessed with bringing 1up down? If it's politically advantageous for us not to target 1up at this stage, we're not gonna target them "just because you said so".

In short, shut up and play the game. If you don't like it, don't fcking play it!