View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:08   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Secret of NewDawns "success"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
one would assume you care nothing for ND following this post, and I doubt how posting co-ords of a complete random tiny person, is giving much away about them except "here is a random tiny person", you're not identifying them in any way beyond what a value range search on sandman would yield
It's people like ND who are killing the game - one of the gals in question is ~6.8 mill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
ND attack policy is to base the number of waves on the roids that the target has. Under 300 roids and 2 waves are opened for picking, 300-480ish and 3 waves are opened, 480-650ish and 4 waves are opened etc.
In one gal, there was a planet with 312 roids with 4 waves on it - slightly over kill me thinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
If we attacked an alliance we'd be moaned at for blocking, we attack gals and we still get moaned at. Same planets? Yeah that does tend to happen considering we are, surprisingly, still the same group of players from the start of the round tagged ND. Were a small alliance hence why the same planets are always attacking together? clever huh?
I dont really think ND is a small alliance. Memberwise you may have a small number but your average score boasts that you should know how to play PA and enhance the community. And tbh if you blocked to try and take down 1up for example I reckon that most people would be happy as it would ensure a long round where not 1 alliance is dominating at the top
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote