View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 17:28   #6
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: p3nguins Round 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
By that token then willzzz himself should not be in p3n given he barely played last round which he seems to be taking as being the worst of times! (though I happen to think 57 was worse)

My point was that most people don't leave an alliance because of the ranking of that alliance at the end of the round but because of other reasons; real life, want a new challenge, could not stand someone in the alliance etc. It therefore seems silly to make generalised statements that may alienate them away from you in the future.
To be honest, I wasn't actually going to play last round. Hence why I wasn't even in the p3nguins tag for 3 quarters of the round. As I made it quite clear I am in a process of moving home and jobs, the fact I've moved over 160 miles and even across the sea with an internet usage of only 8 gig a month on a dongle should point out how useful I can be. However, I then had to join the tag and try and help with scans by researching that tech.

After reading your brother's comment about me a fair bit on the forums openly I am aware he didn't like me been part of the ally (or probably anything with my past) and I am sure you also express that view.

Your correct, a lot of people leave allies for a lot of reasons and I respect them for it, however, I read a lot of logs from emo last round which expressed a fair chunk of it was due to having a bad round. So my point still stands to that. Doesn't also help you have people from within pming members when its only half way through a round trying to poach for the next round.. but we shall not go into some type of 'my dads bigger then your dad' slanging match on the recruitment thread.

When reaper and his xan bg left we wished them luck and welcomed them back with open arms that same round they asked to re-join once they realised they made an error. I hold no grudges, just making a valid point.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 1 Mar 2015 at 17:35.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote