Thread: What? Again?
View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2010, 13:52   #11
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future
Re: What? Again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
ND the target AGAIN... wait what? wasn't it NewDawn who chose to keep last round stagnated?

if anything, the situation this round is caused by the way NewDawn chickened themself into stagnation last round. It seems all top alliances are keeping away from major politics. And a round with no politics means it's a roidrace, and in roidracing it's allways alliances ranked 4-10 getting the weight of the incomings.

i suppose all that can be done is for the alliances ranked 4 to 10 is all napping together and try to make a difference together. Don't expect a move from the top 3 alliances if you are too chicken to make a move yourself
Ok when i read the first line you typed i had a tiny amount of hope. But man your idiotness nearly reaches the lvl of deadman. The top alliances are keeping away from major politics? And dear lord you finish it off with it being a roidrace now?

OH MY GAWD WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME FROM. These stupidity attacks here right now harm me more than losing a roid or 2. Please before you post again put some effort in finding out what is actually going on, thx in advance!