Thread: So
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 08:36   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So

Man, this reminds me of the other day. I went to the supermarket nearest my office (Waitrose) and for the first time in about two years we had a black person working on the till. But there was some kind of problem with scanning some item of food and it took ages and I could see my friend was getting agitated.

Anyway when we were done he said "Shocking they employed a black person here for once."
And I said "Yeah. Waitrose? More like Whitetrose, am i right?" in my best GD accent but he had no idea what I was talking about and some old people stared at me and then I had to leave the store.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote