View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 19:32   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The faulty electoral syste -rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Which again (your behavior; I'm not throwing stones, but it's just another person not participating in the politics in the way "democracy" would require), as a good example, underpins the vanity of the democratic system in the 2000s "wellfare" states.
And I fully agree. I know I am no good for politics and that I better stay out of it.
In the past, on this forum I expressed my preference for a benevolent and progressive dictatorship or something along those lines. In my opinion any system that tries to take to opinion of the general masses into account to steer a nation in a certain direction is flawed. Because the masses will always be biased, ignorant or misinformed to form an objective and mature opinion about a matter.