View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:35   #139
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Generally people dont press launch until they know what target they have, and to do that they have to actually be involved in the raid. If you cant see how stupid it is to suggest that this is how it happened you should stop posting right now. Ill put it simple to you, if i pm'd a LCH member and asked him to attack with me, not knowing LCH co-ords of course as we dont have them. That member then checks with his HC that he can hit the galaxy. All of a sudden he finds out that galaxy has a LCH member in it. So its either A. attack over or B. find another target with neither alliance in. If its B there then is indeed co-operation between the 2 alliances, as what alliance hc would tell another alliance BG where to attack? Of course though you could tell the member he cant attack with you then, but then again your target would know you're coming wouldnt they, dont be so naive
Game, you prolly still living in a theoratical world.
1) You assume that if an alliance member finds out a raid is organised on a galaxy he tells his alliance HC, this would be done by a correct member. Often what happens is that the member now knows who not to hit, then look for the next juicest target, attack a non alied member in the galaxy and there is nothing wrong with it, cause this is prolly aloud. He don't inform his HC, friends > Alliance or Personal roids > Alliance roids
2) It could be checked by a person who has enough acces himself, and read the rest of point #1
3) The organising BC knows exact who is in the galaxy and won't risk asking a member in an alliance who is under attack, so only ask an LCH member if he is sure there is no LCH..
4) FFS there can be so many explainations without screwing up the attack. Almost every round i've played I have had a multi alliance BG where we often had member of 1 main alliance, some good trusted m8's, attacking our main alliance wasn't done, but attacking alliance where some of our m8's where in was never a problem. Nobody briefed there HC, messed it up or whatever. So, other alliance's where attacking with a main alliance, this wasn't blocking, cause there where no high level agreement between the alliances of the people who where in my BG, but galaxies where under attack by multiple alliances.