View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2006, 17:24   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [politics]Stupid president makes moronic decision

You know I actually appreciate his veto. His point is that it is possible to make advances in medical sciences without comprising our moral values. He is basically drawing a clear line (that I can appreciate, even though I am pro-choice), and saying 'we can do better than this, go back and work harder.' The reason I can appreciate his point, is that it is important that we remember ethics when dealing with science and medicine. Maybe I do not think that single cells are 'humans' yet with all the rights of a conceived human, but despite it, I think he is making an important stance.

And also, Government has a clear role in regulating medicine, ok. If you think ensuring drugs are safe is 'government interference' then you scare me.