View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2011, 19:28   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
People pick on Rock as if they are the only ones who messed this. I am not affiliated with them but even I heard plans from "the block" to turn against Rock.
Now you wonder why they left the awesomeness called "block"?

You've done the best you could. Again as I said I am not affiliated with them but as far as i have seen Rock was used to drain def so CT/ND could nicely land some attacks. I'd have left such a block as well, especially after rumours about them planning to hit me (even if it is just rumours).
Wow, that was complete insanity. You don't happen to work for the Sun's transfer rumour generating department do you?