View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 02:18   #83
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Iron and Wine - Woman King (neo-folk)

Not an album, but an EP. Relaxing and beautiful, a mixture of traditional folk music and modern instrumentation. I generally have a strong dislike of folk and country music so I wasnt expecting to like this and it took me completely by surprise. I'd recommend checking it out , regardless of whether its the sort of thing you normally listen to.

Songs to check out: Woman King, Jezebel.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote