Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 15:50   #628
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Angels/NewDawn

I will verify that to my knowledge....Grog, Troll, Shooter and company don't take marching orders from ND HC, and never have. When I was ND HC, we discussed options and proceded accordingly (keep in mind, at the time DLR's players were under the ND tag, allthough there were always a few players from other alliances)

as for the log..... I see where assasin is going with it. and I do believe he spelled it out clearly enough so that all can understand. That's just how it's gonna be...so work with it. DLR is a bunch of players who wanted a more relaxed round. They wanted to attack at will, and not be burdened by alliance requirements...that's fine, more power to them... If they are defending ND planets, and the reverse, then per assasin's comments, it ain't gonna fly, very simply.

I've always known Grog, Troll, and Shooter to be stand up guys (not sure what Shooteris up to) So I'm fairly sure they aren't trying to blow smoke up anyone's ass....

In the log Assasin stated he was talking to troll, and everyone was on the same page....seems like it's understood and it's time to move on...