View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2007, 07:00   #1
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
Fix the roiding to be independant of user id

Atm you either cap first or last if you land your attack the same tick as someone lands on you, depending on your user id and if your planet ticks first or not.

Fix this by storing the stolen roids in a temp field until the end of tick and then add those roids after all combats have been fought. This way your newly stolen roids aren't part of the cap the other guy gets.

When I first asked about this on #support Remy agreed with me that its easy to fix. Second time I asked Cin told me "This is something we won't fix" and the arguments for this were to reward signing up early and to add tactical option for gambling to lose or gain roids. I don't see why signing up early should be rewarded nor how this really adds any tactics.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote