View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 19:48   #48
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What the hell? You neg reped me!

To move the conversation in a slightly different direction.. can something please be done about the retarded system that now means I can't actually rep anyone because the only people I have seen making what I consider genuinly good or funny posts recently happen to be the same people (3 maybe 4 of them) that I have previously repped. I therefore can't rep these poeple again until I spread the love (or whatever) but unfortunately I don't see anyone worth spreading the love to. :( Surely this could be changed so that after say 3 days I can rep whoever I want again without having to hand out rep to the undeserving :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote