View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2015, 03:25   #11
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Planetarion moderators enforce anti-freedom agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnz View Post
Well, the response from theodd is exactly as i would expect, nothing but ad homimen without any attempt to address the concerns of the op, in other words, the typical vapid response from a left wing fifth columnist with nothing to add to any debate

never mind that freedom of expression is clearly regarded as anathema by such people, never mind the legitimate concerns of customers that their fundamental rights to free expression and inquiry are trampled underfoot in the name of 'not offending anyone/shape or thing' , never mind the millions that marched in paris defending this very right just one week ago or the millions that died in europe defending these very freedoms so ruthlessly evicerated by the no doubt well meaning though misguided pa team

i wonder if the soldiers on normandy beaches would have even bothered, if they knew just one generation later, their sacrifice was in vain and that europe once more has become a facist totalitarian state , a 1984 where thought crime is punishable by law; enforced by the citizens without hint of government interference, its actually worse than Orwell predicted

Milton is probably spinning so fast in his grave, you could hook up a generator and run the entire city of amsterdam off his corpse. Burn any copies of Mill's seminal text On Liberty, the unfreedom you seek is within your grasp now.

Seems only fluffy nice names are allowed and even stating mohammed was a pedophile, which not even muslims would deny as false, is unacceptable in this NEU WORLD ORDER, well middle finger to you all , i care more about the rights of children than i do about offending
believers in abject bronze age nonsense, whereas its clear certain players prefer to protect the sensibilities of pedophile worshippers, leading one to conclude that theodd should be kept well away from your kids

Luckily it seems not everyone thinks the same way as the responses i had to my previous username were positive and supportive. Such a shame that pa team let us down with their fascistic response, the last thing one would expect from a site hosted in a country recently liberated from tyranny, seems Gert Wilders still has work to do

make the best use of the time you have left in your liberal ivory towers

here are my coords 5:3:5, its the shining beacon of sanity in the dwindling light of pa freedom , i pledge to buy a copy of the quran and take a steaming dump on it for every solo inc i receive throughout the round, so support my campaign

je suis charlie !!!
Regardless of PATeam was right or wrong to change your name, to hide behind freedom of speech here is kinda retarded. Freedom of speech isn't limitless in private environments, like PA is. In private environments the owner always holds the right to deny you access, for whatever reason he/she pleases, especially when the owner publishes these rules and you have agreed to it up front. In this case, having the right to your own private peace is a higher freedom than the freedom of speech.

In short, if you come into my house and insult me/don't adhereto my rules, i can revoke your access to my house, or ensure you will adhere to the rules going forward. If you then continue to come into my house, or break the rules within my house, you are effective trespassing.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote