View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 12:27   #489
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Nice paint skills. Would you like to exchange imageshack/photobucket pics?

As for the content of that picaso-esque beauty: Sigh. May we get onother masterpiece showing ticks 600-800??!, and also in a week, another from tick 1086 onwards? (I do really wish i could access sandmans ><!)

Nice roid growth since tick 932. Youve outgrown CT by 30k roids in less than a week? You want us to let you continue dancing the happy dance, while you guys play Asafa Powell vs Children in Chairs?

If thats the sort of chase down you guys pull off just by napping ROCK, xVx and hirr, i really do wonder how fast that wouldve changed with Omen and ND on the wagon.....

At the end of the day, we all know CT has had a roid advantage. Not even i am claiming otherwise. The general point im trying to make, is that even with that head start, you guys will over take them.

I know it may possibly happen, i also know it may not possibly happen, im just putting my view out there, and Asc members are making it look like ur climbing the drain pipe into Molly Ringwalds bedroom, after half a dozen pints, when you all know shed walk down and open the door for u naked.
The problem is the fundamentals of growth do not work how you pretend, particularly in a value heavy round like this one. Here's the graph of PT 600-800, demonstrating how CT gained about 6 million score in the space of 4 days once they got a roid lead on Ascendancy:

More MS Paint goodness

We have not outgrown anyone. As this graph clearly demonstrates, roids are not 'growth' - they are just a means for 'growth' if you have more of them.

Correction: the 12% figure quoted in the graph is more like 15.5%.

Last edited by lokken; 14 Mar 2009 at 12:33.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote