View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 08:40   #477
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Value gain would be a good one. But what would the appropriate command be for that? .aclit? .anipple? ....

But if you want me to do an answer to the following :

Which alliance would gain most score, assuming that roidcounts are frozen, noone lands, crashes or hiding value?

Then, although we have a measly 839 roidlead or so, it would be us, Ascendancy, with the added assumption that we all spend and get that production out within those 72 ticks. With the (justified?*) assumption that all top alliances are about equal in the bonus they get due to being uni/feud and having maxed out on fc.

*However, as we know this is about 839 roids, which is less then 1%, that assumption is fairly important to be able to say who would win or not. So although the expected value-penis or score-penis would be biggest for Ascendancy. This expected value would be within the confidence interval of all expected value/score-penises of the alliance involved. (I hope I make myself clear here)

Added note #2: If CT lets their hidden value out, they own this pretty damn hard. Ascendancy has nearly no hidden value.
Going by recent trends, and that politics/targetting stays the same as the previous nights, within reason, would it also be fair to assume that, going by recent traneds, Asc would extend their roid lead?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote