View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 03:11   #467
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

I don't like to count score. As I said I believe we got more xp score capping those roids back off you. Your existing roids you would have had anyways! I'm sure a few of the lands we've considered crashes at the time have paid off but this one's right on the edge (I actually started my post before checking sandmans etc so I didn't know how things would actually end up). To be honest if the maths doesn't say it's justified it's not justified in my opinion. We're playing a game of numbers and spreadsheets here, I don't really see how anything else can come into it.