View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 14:31   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: are people serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Jbg i aint app im p3ng
Either way my rant still stands

I guess I'll lay it out. Ascendancy doesn't deny going for the win. As anyone who has been in Ascendancy can tell you it often starts out that that's not the primary aim and it just ends up that we become one of the contenders. Nonetheless, because I think the whole going for the win/not going for the win thing is absolute faggotry of the highest order, I will always say that I'm going for the win. Basically though we'll play how we play, be as active as we are and get the rank we deserve. There's no "going for the win" or "not going for the win" about it.

Moreover I viewed your comment, coming as it did in reply to a light-hearted post I made in order to big up hirr for being ****ing awesome, as ridiculous. My post, even if viewed entirely seriously, did nothing more than declare the fact that ascendancy has no pre-round agreements with anyone. How this relates to going for the win/not going for the win (ignoring the pointlessness and faggotry involved in that sort of argument as I stated above) is beyond me. Further I felt you indulged in some hilariously cliched rhetorical tactics, supposedly praising us for doing something we didn't do while also insulting us for doing something in the past which we didn't do then! It's so tacky I was sure you were aware of how ridiculous it sounded even while you were typing it and, as such, I replied as I did. You may as well just start ending your posts with have you stopped beating your wife yet. Whether you did this while being apprime or p3nguins isn't really relevant so you'll have to excuse my terrible mistake