View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2013, 20:09   #5
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Failed predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
I think the last week of this round had been one of the best ends to a round that I have played. For the last 4-5 days I felt that CT had the edge, but I wouldn't have put any money on which way it would go.

Also, disregarding any uncertainty over final outcome (which there was a great deal of through the week), your point about smaller alliances is very valid. Spore has to be classed as a smaller alliance this round and for us the last week has been by far the most fun of the round. Overall I think it has been an utterly shit round that was ruined by the gal setups, however the last week has gone some way towards repairing that. The final war against Vikings really helped Spore to come alive and feel a sense of purpose. Vikings made us fight harder than most of our members thought we could and we managed to come out the other side feeling like we made a difference and with our heads held high.

Anybody who says these situations are boring and pointless is frankly just a grumpy sod.
Wait Wait...did i actually see a bit of praise for vikings in there?!?!?! Who are you and what have you done with bashar? Praising vikings is not allowed, only throwing mud and dirt at us and making stuff up

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote