View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 11:48   #185
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Largely people who agree with the changes don't post.

I agree with the changes!

Mainly because people always try to predict how the round will pan out alliance-gal-planet wise and nearly always get it wrong. People are generally flexible and will adapt to the changes.

There are always a few factors people don't think of, which make all their predictions null and void.

I think it's best to give the new changes a try. People should stop trying to analyse how things will occur, because most of the time they're wrong. Planetarion is a social game and therefore there are many factors which influence how a round will pan out. Not just the changes.