View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 11:26   #181
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
This is fallacy. PAteam shouldn't be listening to the community's requsets and wishes.
I see your point, but the way I see it, alienating alot of the people who play this game the most active is a sure way to bankrupt alley. Most of the players I know mainly plays now for their alliance, and I only see most of theese suggestions as a way of tearing down the fundament wich the alliances bases themselves on. We're allready struggling with the galaxy vs alliance loyality. Now we're gonna get alliance vs cluster vs galaxy loyality struggles..

I simply see no way that this is gonna help PA anywhere

<Kal> [19:00] <Shoshuro> problem is members have capacity , some have basic organisational skills others do not (the majority) <-- yes, so you as hcs will ahve to do work to make their clusters work

And again Kal have shown his inability to UNDERSTAND anything that goes on in alliances anymore.

Expecting that the alliance hc's just have to "work" out the clusters only proves how lacking he is in the mental department. Expecting that the hc's that are active will automatically take a part in the cluster organisation is simply just another proof of how farfetched and lack of touch this man really is. Please Jolt, remove him from any development before he ruins your steady income.

Last edited by Kargool; 16 Dec 2006 at 11:37.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote