Thread: Fixes
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2018, 17:30   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
I try to improve the game, not my own game play, thank you very much.

I suggested XP to turned in to value in round 30 already, round 75 I pointed out what I found flaws and now I did again, since nothing was done to it the last time. Apart from cores made less effective.

You are one tactical genius to build 25 dists, spam fr and pre-launch 3 fleet attacks. Thats how u want PA to be? Its a nice change to have rounds like these, excellent for summer too, but they are rather pointless if u intend to make any effort.

I wasnt complaining at all, I was making suggestions for improvements.
Well obviously if you suggested changing it in r30, most(if not all) the arguments would not be relevant today.

Its the stats, not the game.
Usualy its also some c@nt tags NAPing up the universe/making preround deals that ruins the game, but uber offensive stats will allways change how certain features plays out.

Its like saying whats the point making an effort when kittenz/nd/vgn decided preround to bloack and attack you for 1177 ticks, lets remove them from the game.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote