View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2007, 23:56   #52
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Official Declaration of Tides of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bos
also it might be worth noticing that ToF are exchanging shippies for a couple of shiny XP roids
Believe it or not I had this discussion in ingame mail with one of 2 ToF'ers 'crashing' 300k etd BS on me for a net score gain of 300k the day before the Subh/ToF war began. They utterly refuted my, I thought logical, argument of "if xp is a viable tactic this round why are there no XP planets in the Top100?"* I believe if ToF want to win this war they need to protect their value much better with clear instructions from their HC on the matter. That said, it's been an interesting conflict so far and I'm looking forward to seeing how night 3 pans out.

*In fairness this is not true, there is one such planet residing at rank 61 as I write this. In my defence I was utterly distraught about the fact that I had prodded up to 62k Spectre and was still about to be roided
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote