View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 13:40   #348
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NewDawn's Official Proposal to Furious Omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well doesnt matter then you have it on player/hc level and you guys say you dont want put that much effort in the game but yet you hang on forums 24/7
Some of us do, some of us don't. And yes, most of us use the forums, personally I enjoy using them. I don't really enjoy dcing for an 80 man alliance in a war situation from 2-7am every night for 2 months.

Quote:
nobos
Don't be so insulting. It's impolite and is not conducive to more interesting discussions.