View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 19:37   #18
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: my eyes are bleeding, my brain is bouncing in my head, my hands are shaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Personally, I favor freedom of expression for all sides. If the Christian conservatives wish to have a voice on the internet, they should have one. You are not required to agree with them. You are not required to read their stuff. You are not prevented from criticizing (American spelling, I may be a terrorist) them. Why do you feel that they should be silenced for criticizing (another bomb for Jesus) something they disagree with?

If they were attempting to have Wikipedia banned, I would be on your side. They haven't however.
they have freedom of speech, just like Anne Coulter. though I still have the right to call her an evil bitch deserving of death. When people say such flagrantly ignorant things it's annoying.

Quote:
Conservapedia is a much-needed alternative to Wikipedia, which is increasingly anti-Christian and anti-American.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote