View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2008, 22:38   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
And who gave you the power to be judging amy? This is really pathetic kila, and a personal attack like this has no place anywhere. You dont have the massive backup against CBA that you claim to have here, and neither are you ANY better yourself. Why dont you just ignore his posts if you dont like them, instead of doing personal attacks like this. Then you and your little gang of pesters can talk shit about him behind everyones back, and then lick eachothers wounds(balls) when someone who actually lived a life tell you how ridiculous this is.

"I'm not the only one who has picked up on this" COME ON! ive not heard that since the verbal fights girls used to have in secondary school
My little gang? Awesome stuff. Do we mug old ladies and stuff too?
CBA is pretty shit. He has always been pretty shit. But recently he's been incredibly dire and someone (I can't even remember their name) picked up on it in another thread. I was merely being a helpful poster and trying to guide him

Also wintle is pretty correct I cut myself because I'm not in ascendancy