Thread: Update
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2009, 13:16   #31
[FC]Imperial

[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Update

Perhaps uptime reliability is regarded as more important to the PA community than length of round. With all due respect to cin and his coding efforts, i'd prefer you to spend the money on ensuring the reliabailty of the servers and internet connection you are using.

It would seem to me that jacking the price to £7.50 is a bit of a brash move for your second round in control. Especially as I and many others even just in F-Crew, feel that the round gone by wasn't worth paying for and are consequently considering a non-pa life (which i cannot blame them) - On contrary to how I phrased that, I myself still wish to continue to enjoy this game and will be here for many more roounds to come I hope. However, I may do this on a free account with adverts that I will never click upon.

If an increase is to be made, then i'd agree with someone elses post that £6 per credit and £15 for 3 would be an acceptable amount.

I'm also a little in doubt about the success of advertising on a geek blog. They are geeks, and hate adverts, and likely to being using some adblocker that they probably coded themselves for that matter. I hope you are right and I am wrong and it pays off, so this money isn't wasted.