Thread: Update
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2009, 18:04   #22
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Update

Not sure about the price change. It might change the game from being cheap and cheerful towards something people might think twice if it provides enough value for money.

From £10 for 3 credits to £20 for 3 credits is a large jump, I'm assuming most people go for this option instead of paying for a single credit. I don't play the majority of rounds these days, however if I do intend to play then I'll grab some credits as it seems like good value for money - but I certainly wouldn't bother if the price doubled.

For less than £20 I could buy from a wide variety of games on Steam which provide far more hours of entertainment than a web game which requires for you to get up in the middle of the night to stand a chance of competing.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote