View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 15:02   #66
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: well worth a read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I posted this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/5277556.stm in my second bloody post!

I don't believe you've read a single thing i've written. You've just been splurging constant and irrelevant trivialities at me ...

Pity you didn't read the article before quoting it.

"For example, mathematics, French and economics would be a suitable combination for almost any of our degrees.

"Mathematics, French and business would be acceptable, but we would prefer the first example.

Pretty sure that supports MY post?

(also since when was 2 universities out of the 100s that exist a significant number?)