View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 13:49   #61
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: well worth a read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
1) A level business studies - may help your interview technique but prevents you attending top university and thus prevents you being asked to interview in first place.

2) Inflatable dartboard - allows you to carry a dart board with you wherever you go but you can't play darts with it because it'll burst.

(I don't know why I dignify you people with a response ... sometimes I wonder if you shouldn't be forced to wear mittens for your own good ...)
Look up incommensurable please.

Oh, and add ad hominem to your list of fallacies for this thread \o/