View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 12:35   #55
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: well worth a read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What? It's hardly some elite clique of people who have had interviews in the private sector that most of us mere mortals don't get access to. Most of my friends work in the City.

My point was simply that doing a subject such as Business Studies allows the pupils/students to practice presentation and interview techniques, as they're implemented more during class and homework than in other subjects.

Which of course would give them an advantage.
It's not an advantage if they don't get into a good university because of business studies a level.

It's not an advantage if they don't get the interview because of that.

your logic is childlike