View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 11:33   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The faulty electoral syste -rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Thus, unless you are willing to give the power, authority and money associated with divisions like foreign affairs, defence, health, education, treasury, policing et al to local governments (i shudder at the thought)
Policing, education and health are already administered at a local level in most countries. It depends what you mean by power I guess, I wouldn't necessarily want one local authority having a drastically different set of laws to another, but that's unlikely anyway in the UK, and could be made less problematic by some kind of constitutional agreement. I'm not sure what you mean treasury - obviously financial control exists throughout different levels of government. Some monetary decisions exist outside of central government anyway (e.g. interest rates in the UK).

I would abolish much of the miltiary and scale back on any foriegn policy.

So there's not a great deal I would see as the exclusive domain of the central government.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote