View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 13:43   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nodrog has exceded their stored private messages quota and can not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Very nice. I'm sure on a clear day you can almost see the class struggle... :cool:
I prefer the term 'will to self-betterment'.

edit: all pubs within 5 minutes walk of where I live charge 3 pound or more for a pint

edit2: which is cheap compared to what I paid on saturday night :(

edit3: my uni doesnt have a Go society _W_ :( Theres quite a few clubs down here but I've not joined one yet so I probably suck now.

edit4: i am now away to lectures

Last edited by Nodrog; 13 Oct 2003 at 13:52.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote