View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2010, 12:55   #2
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: looking to the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
as this forum is quite dull at the moment i figured i would open the floor to discussion.

what went wrong this round?
why do we think it went wrong?
how can the game be improved to prevent such a dull (this is my opinion, i imagine a few others may not think it, but I feel this is the general consensus of the playerbase) round occuring again?

please avoid flaming and turning this into a slagging match. I'm looking for constructive thoughts and ideas about how the round progressed and what could be done differently. At the end of the day, in my opinion rounds like this with such dominance do the game more harm than good.

thanks guys
nothing went wrong this round? the only thing you'd consider going wrong, is Apprime winning by so much but thats nothing to do with the game or anything that changed. Thats simply almost all the top players joining one alliance instead of fighting each other.

So if anything, the top players ruined this round.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote