View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2009, 10:38   #14
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Mobile interface

My mistake regarding navigation. The entire navigation list on every page isn't needed though, it's probably better having the front page as a basic overview with links to pages, with other pages having their content near the top of the page with just a back link at the very top (breadcrumbs). My point is you shouldn't have to scroll through 2 pages of navigation links just to get to the content. Maybe the navigation could still be at the bottom but with a "Navigation" link at the top which instantly skips down the page to it.

You say it's fine, yet you've had to disable images in your browser, but you also have to enable images and suffer over 200kB downloading just to get past the bot stopper?

I'm not claiming to be an expert on the entire handheld devices thing, but it would just be nice to see some effort being put in so it's a better experience. These are just some ideas on how it could be done.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote