View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 02:53   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
playing music on my laptop and showing videos on youtube to my guests.
ive done that once
it was called the youtube party
i had 2 (two) friends over, and we whatched a lot of videos while my girlfriend would grunte and told us to get tha feck out of the room once in a while( unfortunantly my computer is in the master chamber so it gets a little shitty sometimes)

i thought that was nice

however, the way you phrased it make my 'party' look rather depressing:crymeariver:

no wonder these friends never came back

ay ay

on my behalf i can say that when i started dating this girl which studied with me, all my so called friends ( which where the ones wich also studied with me[the diameter of my social life is quite expressive, isnt it?]) backed off, because they didnt want me to call me up to do stuff, knowing that i would aways be 'busy' with her so the time went by and i got more and more estranged and now i have no friends left from college

i graduated and i still have the same ammount of friends i had when i entered

and thats my great social achievement

in short: life is exactly like that. you have no one but you to make you keep going... so be nice on yourself. be a good company to you