View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 01:28   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drifting towards 21

Your 21st birthday celebration sounds a lot more lively than mine was. Either way, there's nothing much I can advise except "Try to develop a positive attitude" which is both unhelpful and probably unfeasible in the circumstances.

For what it's worth I found life has got better as it's gone on and although I envision physical collapse at some point, it obviously doesn't happen overnight. If anything, I feel better and sharper than I did a few years ago, and that's with a pretty much weekly pounding of my brain for the last two years.

I have no idea what your life will hold, but you'll probably have a realistic option of never having to speak to your family ever again within a couple of years. For me, having that option at least was pretty important.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote