Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2009, 21:28   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I expected more from you on this.... I partly owe my t100 finishes in r15 and r17 as a terran due to the ability to fake de as bs/cr as an attack option (ie 1 bs/cr + de = bs/cr count in case anyone was wondering) for those who do enjoy strategy from playing PA...
for this to work this did require that I have a balanced fleet composition.
Is it just me or is this beyond some folk comprehension?
Multiple targetting is not single targetting. Terran is very playable as de only at a minimum and faking simply doesn't work like that anymore with multiple-targetting.

Quote:
I presume the error is being corrected then?
Don't know, don't really care. If enough people think it's a horrific game-ruining idea I'm fine making them entirely useless.

Quote:
the fact that you are asking PA team to lower the research supports this.
Gate at least gave the xans a cr attack option... if the xans cant buy a cr attack fleet.... guess what, it will add to fi/co numbers.
I would say that this would be worse than previous round.
It won't be. Caths have to build cr. Terran don't have an fi/co attack option anymore. Xans fi attack fleet is countered by the co attack fleet and the co attack fleet has two zero-loss def ships. Stop. Playing. Last. Round.

Quote:
this also supports the fact that xan fi/co is powered.
unless we want a round of mainly caths and xans.... zzzzzzzzzz
Stop. Playing. Last. Round.

Quote:
edit - I am not having a go at you JBG for having a go at the stats, if anything thansk for your time that you are putting into it.
You're welcome. And I'm glad to respond to any input. Unfortunately I do believe you are hopelessly wrong and you're letting your memories of what happened last round badly cloud your judgement. This used to be pretty much the defining factor in pax each round where one round's winning race was the next round's nerfed to shit race.