Thread: body language
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 03:24   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: body language

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. A friends girlfriend thought she knew it all because she'd read a book on body language.

So she would do things like accuse you of lying if you closed your eyes at any stage when talking to her. This, she says, was a sign in the book that you are hiding something.
What a load of utter shit.
That or she would only believe you if you looked up when telling a story, this she said ment that you were recalling things from your brain.
If you looked down you were lying again.

I asked her what would it mean if I had a clenched fist. She said it ment that I was emotionally stunted. I explained it ment I wanted to twat her in the face.

Everyone thought I was joking. I wasn't.

He dumped her last week for, quote, "wrecking my ****ing head with her incessant pseudo-pyschologial bullshit".
every line you write hurts jj a little more ...

(i don't think that's a bad thing personally. he's a silly prick at the best of times ...)