View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2016, 13:41   #241
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I quote my previous post at you also.

And thanks for the condescending remarks! I don't know how many rounds you think I've played, but I can assure you I have been around quite a while. Facts/History you say. It happens now, so who's to say it didn't happen then. Only someone without a conventional brain/thought process and that's putting it politely!
Aint you in the same allie as Berten/Mano and other eXi/Đragons people? If you knew your history you would know they were HCs/highranked officers of one of the biggest cheating groups ever.
They cheated or knew of mass cheating back then, and now they suddently went all moral?

Same with CarDi, while he was Rogues you guys completely denied he was cheating, but now as he joined Ult its diffrent?

Tag limits are allready set to low, many tags would be able to fill a 70 planet tag, but you and many others want even smaller taglimits? Wonder how it would be if it was Ult/support tags 100 planets vs 30 planets of any other tags?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote