View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 22:35   #613
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsjem
Bailia looks up again not sure how to respond. No one had seen this before, no one knew of her connection with Dragonsjem. She sighs, shaking her head again before speaking quietly, exhausted.
"She....she will not leave me alone.....I thought you were different,I still hope you will succeed. Most run in fear when they get this far. Most....except that one group. They were so strong, so brave, such a great loss to our side."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
how many were they? and how long ago?

Thungarth sat down next to the woman, and offered her a drink, to sooth her nerves

calm down, we'll destroy her, and all the evil that surrounds her. we'll kill those that created her, and made her this way, we'll crush those that follow her. We'll leave not one being of evil alive, nor undead... not even our fallen comrades will stop us... if any will fall. We will get you your wellearned peace, IF you tell us everything you know, now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiro
Looking at Balia, Eown feels her sorrow. He offers her a hollow smile before walking through the trees to the rear of the house, heading back toward town, and hopefully to his companions.

Best to see what the lads up to, find out if he is ok..

Balia stares at the ground,, mumbling to herself from fear and sorrow as she notices the other has left. Looking up at Thungarth, with a serious determined look, her eyes lock with his.
"You must stay together!. You must stay strong! It is your only chance....... She waits for you to devide....to turn you against each other....to warp your minds.....like she did the others..........Like the four......like....like...." Her eyes gaze up at the sky, dazed a little , silent for a minute before she utters a whispered name. "Bakan."

YES, We're FINALLY getting back to these. I hope you all are still interested.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote