View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 11:51   #290
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Stat changes for R15

Zik might not be the smallest race this round. I hope the people realise how hard Zik are to play. I'm not changing the race / resetting the planet of 100 people who suddenly want to not go Zik because they realise they're getting trodden into the fabric of the universe*.

*Zik are very playable, but unlike some rounds you can't just build 3 ships and then race up the ranks. Well, I hope not