Thread: End of PA?
View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2013, 09:42   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: End of PA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
On the flipside, it is the same round-based format that makes it so easy to quit playing PA. You get natural points in time for quitting every 3 months. And anyone joining mid-round are pretty much in for a wasted time, and are a lot more likely to give up and quit.
And I'd be careful about using words like "drawn and kept" about a game with "a handful" of players, when it once had so much more.

That said, I get your point, by all means. But in AD2460, you don't need to let your work, studies, wife, friends and social life suffer, and you don't need to set any alarm-clocks

As for "winning", hehe, we'll see. (-:
Yes. Being able to quit is a good thing for us addicts.
Joining midgame in pa you know its a few weeks before it restarts again, and you start the same as the others. Joining midgame in an ongoing game with no end, and you will never be able to catch up...

What game dosent affect all that if you play to "win" or be a top player?
Playing a game just to play it, where you cant "win", has never attracted me. Which is why I never liked wow, and why I never started playing eve.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote