View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 12:35   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: PS3 + Monitor + TV + Speakers + Sky

Thanks for the help but I've sorted out one of the problems - I can just connect an optical cable from the back of the PS3 straight into my speakers which will transmit the sound from the PS3 to the speakers!

The only problem that remains is connecting my speakers to my TV because the only other input I can connect to my speakers now is coaxial as my optical input is going to be connected to my PS3. Anybody have any idea how I can connect my coaxial to my TV?

The other problem - connecting Sky to my TV...? People have said I need an a TV-Tuner card... not an option!

If not, how would I at least connect my TV to my monitor and then deal with the sound problem? Would I connect my monitor to my TV and then connect my TV sound to my sound-card or something? Bearing in mind I have the X-Fi Fatal1ty so have that plate on the outside to make another optical connection if I wanted however, does this mean the sound would still get outputted to the speakers? How would the sound from the TV interfere with the sound from the computer for example?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores

Last edited by Androme; 8 Aug 2007 at 12:48.
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote