View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 23:52   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Forum Moderation - Are they joking?

I have a social life on the weekends and I've just gotten back for the first time since friday evening. Sue me. Recently the majority of posters have been equally shit so I thought banning approximately 70% of AD might be a bit counter-active. Plus activity is the only way to get good posting. Creating good posters is a pretty impossible job for anyone, some people are just terminally shit, some people will never care and some people are put off by the sheer amount of mind-boggling crap posted on here. Harsh moderation with this few posters would effectively be closing down the forum. Finally the back-biting and hatred always makes the game more interesting.

In conclusion thanks for raising your concerns (seriously heh) and I'll start deleting the off-topic crap posts that add nothing to AD (ie posts saying hello, witty one-liners that a retarded mongoose could come up with, replies repeating the same thing with no new perspective and anything posting by dreadnought). If anyone thinks they'd enjoy modding AD I suppose you can pm me (or JJ if he's alive and remembers AD is here) and I'll either laugh myself senseless or attempt to get you appointed with a modicum of fuss.

PS As a general point I agree with hicks, asking who pia is proves you're a bit of an idiot to put it mildly.