View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 12:14   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Forum Moderation - Are they joking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Bans should come in three categories: temporary, permanent and blacklist.
They do.

Quote:
Every ban should be preceded by a warning, and temp-bans should come with a PM detailing why a person was banned and how they should modify their posting to avoid being banned again. This latter point is very important, because (at least when I was mod) no one was ever told why they were banned. Hell, I wasn't even told, it had to be an AD*** thread for anyone to talk to me about it. And that's the normal case, if you want to know, someone has to make a fuss about it on the relevant forum.
People are supposed to get warnings via PM before they are banned, at least thats what i always did.

Modding AD is by far the shittest job you can have as a mod. Its like trying to run a kindergarten.

P.S. Making a thread to complain about another thread only creates more crap. Mods should either be PMed directly with a complain or use the report post button which will send them an email notifying them of your complaint.

Last edited by JC; 4 Jul 2004 at 12:23.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote