Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 16:09   #286
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Figured I had to deal with this again, whenever you can talk bad about someone ... I guess that defines you.
You are the one who brought it up in your discussion with chika, not me. And who else do I talk bad about? Even with you, I just straighten out your falicies.

Quote:
And so do the lies. Your initial post was idd far from true, it was on most issues rather inacurate and more like a "What Behe thinks = truth" story. Most of it was your opinion rather then facts. But you're entitled to have an opinion ...
Id be happy to go through a point by point discussion of "my lies" any time you would like. Fact of the matter is time and time again, you are the one who is posting things that are not true, whether due to out and out lies or ignorance of the real facts. Either way, If you would get your facts straight, youd not hear boo from me.

Quote:
You stated this in future threads? ... guess I must have missed them because everything you talk about me, it's wrapped in the same old lies and attempts to discredit me.
You discredit yourself easily enough, I try to point out the facts in your misconceptions.

Quote:
Yes I got demoted, for obvious and correct reasons. You won't hear me dispute that. Quite sad you're using this against me when you yourself promised not to mention it on a later time ... I guess that also defines you ... not being able to stick to your word ( and I could give more examples concerning this issue).
If your remember the extent of the demotion/conversation, not speaking of the demotion on my part was predicated on you following certain rules, which you broke.

Quote:
About the channel with LCH etc, I know we were there for a few days, excuse me for not knowing the exact amount of days, hours, minutes and seconds ...
Unlike you, there were HC's who did fill me in about it and didn't lie all the time, faking things and therefor sabotaging the very alliance you work for.
I was not the one who put us into this channel, nor was I the one who kept this information from you. You will need to look at another one of the HC's to blame for this

Quote:
Nway, I'm eager to read your next post which no doubt would be another attempt to discredit me ..
What it comes down to is, in my opinion, you should get your facts straight before posting. Youve been asked to do this before by officers and hc's as well as members.

If you havent yet realised, the easiest way for me not to bother you on these forums is to:
A) dont bring my name up
and
B) Have your facts straight before posting

Ill be happy to end this conversation here, the rest is up to you.